A T4E is a Statement of Employment Insurance and Other Benefits. A T4E is a tax information slip issued by Service Canada to tell you and the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) the gross amount of Employment Insurance benefits paid to you for the previous tax year, the income tax deducted and any amount paid toward an overpayment. Use T4Es in preparing and filing your Canadian income taxes.
Other T4 tax information slips include:
- T4 - Statement of Remuneration Paid
- T4A - Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity, and Other Income
- T4A(OAS) - Statement of Old Age Security
- T4A(P) - Statement of Canada Pension Plan Benefits
- T4RIF - Statement of Income From a Registered Retirement Income Fund
- T4RSP - Statement of RRSP Income
For more information on T4Es, see T4E Tax Slips.